GLADIATOR WHEELS FOR DISC BRAKES.
Cycling wheels optimized for disc braking system. Tried and tested for thousands of miles around the world by the Champions that have chosen Ursus, the series of road racing cycling wheels “TS” is available for every ambitious rider. An italian concept to favor smoothness and aerodynamics which is recognizable in the alloy hub, Made in Italy by Ursus, and in the 37 mm rim for tubular made of durable UD carbon monocoque. Suitable for any type of conditions, stoic on rises. Whether during practice or the more challenging competition, discover MIURA TS37 DISC and become a #Gladiator of cycling.
UNIDIRECTIONAL CARBON FIBER
• Material: Monocoque 100% unidirectional carbon fiber with HPS heating protection shield technology
• Height profile: 37 mm, Wide profile: 24 mm
• Rim holes: front 24 holes, rear 24 holes
• Diameter valve hole: 6 mm
• Advised Tires: Tubular 28’’ diam. 700×23 and 700×25. Only for cyclocross diam. 700×33
• Rim designation: Tubular 28’’ Ø 700
INCREDIBLE SMOOTHNESS BY URSUS
• Front: XD30F – 100X9
• Front: thru axle XD30F-QR15 Rear: thru axle XD30R-142X12
• Front: thru axle XD30F-QR12 Rear: thru axle XD30R-135X12
• Material: ergal 7075 black anodized hubs with double sealed ball bearings high fluidity SKF.
• Compatibility: Shimano / SRAM / SRAM XD
• Braking system: Disc international standard 6 holes
• Quick Release: : Ursus WB63 Alloy quick release
• Head Type: bend head
• Nipples: black aluminium external type with locking system
• Number of Spokes: 24 front and 24 rear
• Spokes: SAPIM CX-Sprint, front: 12/12 2° cross; rear: 12/12 2° cross
FRONT WHEEL WEIGHT
REAR WHEEL WEIGHT
URSUS CREATES ITS WHEELS ALWAYS LOOKING TO REACH THE BEST QUALITY ON STRUCTURES AND FINISHINGS: CHECK OUT THE MAIN TECHNOLOGIES INVOLVED
UDR UNIDIRECTIONAL CARBON FIBER REINFORCED
This carbon fiber is designed to work in the line of force of the main load. This allows to maintain a very high rigidness/ weight ratio. The rim with this type of fiber is lighter and more resistant to loads and is reinforced with the addition of material in the nipples.
SLN SELF LOCKING NIPPLES
Thanks to the patented self-locking nipples sphere perforated nylon is inserted into the brim of the spoke nipples, This totally eliminates the problem, when decreasing speed, of rays, allowing the wheel to stay centered and tensioned over time.
BBS BALL BEARING SYSTEM
System where four hub bearings are inserted for optimum fluidity. In the area behind the rear wheel hub there are two bearings in a line that restrict the pin from bending. The reduction of the lack eliminates the dispersion of power exerted on the wheel.
DSH DOUBLE SEALS HUBS
For protection the water is mounted in the hub with a double seal.