MEDIUM PROFILE FOR DISC BRAKES.
A cycling wheel optimized for disc braking system. Conceived to face the toughest world competitions and developed during the Giro d’Italia, “T” series road racing cycling wheels represent a choice for champions. A Made in Italy 3K carbon monocoque 47 mm rim, ideal on every path, particularly aggressive on flats. A pair of carbon-aluminum Ursus hubs ensuring the best energy transfer on asphalt, thanks to the BBS technology. Reliability, lightness and power are the benefits of these Ursus MIURA T47 top class wheels dedicated to professional “Gladiators”.
MADE IN ITALY 3K CARBON FIBER
• Material: Monocoque 100% carbon fiber 3K HPS heating protection shield e HTG High TG resin
• Height profile: 47 mm, Wide profile: 22,3 mm
• Rim holes: front 24 holes, rear 24 holes
• Diameter valve hole: 6 mm
• Advised Tires: Tubular 28’’ diam. 700×23 and 700×25. Only for cyclocross diam. 700×33
• Rim designation: Tubular 28’’ Ø 700
INCREDIBLE SMOOTHNESS BY URSUS
• Front: XD30F – 100X9 Rear: Ursus RSJ24F
• Front: thru axle XD30F-QR15 Rear: thru axle XD30R-142X12
• Front: thru axle XD30F-QR12 Rear: thru axle XD30R-135X12
• Material: ergal 7075 black anodized hubs with double sealed ball bearings high fluidity SKF.
• Compatibility: Shimano / SRAM / SRAM XD
• Braking system: Disc international standard 6 holes
• Quick Release: : Ursus WB63 Alloy quick release
• Head Type: bend head
• Nipples: black aluminium external type with locking system
• Number of Spokes: 24 front and 24 rear
• Spokes: SAPIM CX-Ray, front: 8/16 1° cross/3° cross disc side; rear: 2° cross
FRONT WHEEL WEIGHT
REAR WHEEL WEIGHT
URSUS CREATES ITS WHEELS ALWAYS LOOKING TO REACH THE BEST QUALITY ON STRUCTURES AND FINISHINGS: CHECK OUT THE MAIN TECHNOLOGIES INVOLVED
3K CARBON FIBER PERFORMANCE
3K is a woven carbon fiber frame and each square is composed of 3000 filaments. The plot is less visible and has a stiffness / weight which is slightly lower than the UK. The rim with this fiber type is more versatile and safe.
SLN SELF LOCKING NIPPLES
Thanks to the patented self-locking nipples sphere perforated nylon is inserted into the brim of the spoke nipples, This totally eliminates the problem, when decreasing speed, of rays, allowing the wheel to stay centered and tensioned over time.
BBS BALL BEARING SYSTEM
System where four hub bearings are inserted for optimum fluidity. In the area behind the rear wheel hub there are two bearings in a line that restrict the pin from bending. The reduction of the lack eliminates the dispersion of power exerted on the wheel.
DSH DOUBLE SEALS HUBS
For protection the water is mounted in the hub with a double seal.