Miura CE38 is a road racing cycling wheel ideal for training for thousands miles, but also for compete in every condition. Medium profile 38 mm rim made of Marble Carbon monocoque, with all the advantages of aluminum braking surface. A pair of alloy hubs 100% Made in Italy by Ursus guarantees unparalleled smoothness, all spiced by the aggressive dark edition graphic.
CLINCHER – MARBLE CARBON FIBER
• Material: Monocoque 100% carbon fiber marble, with Alloy Braking surface.
• Height profile: 38 mm, Wide profile: 23 mm
• Rim holes: front 20 holes, rear 24 holes
• Braking surface: Alloy
• Diameter valve hole: 6 mm
• Advised Tires: Tire 28’’ diam. 700×23 and 700×25.
• Rim designation: ETRTO 622x17C
MADE IN ITALY QUALITY
• Head Type: inox bend head
• Nipples: external brass nipples thread lock system
• Number of Spokes: 20 front and 24 rear
• Spokes: inox flat; radial/ 16-8 3° crossing right side
FRONT WHEEL WEIGHT
REAR WHEEL WEIGHT
URSUS CREATES ITS WHEELS ALWAYS LOOKING TO REACH THE BEST QUALITY ON STRUCTURES AND FINISHINGS: CHECK OUT THE MAIN TECHNOLOGIES INVOLVED
MUF MARBLE UD FINISHING
Marble UD finishing is a carbon fiber “amorphous”. Presents non-uniform grain and is similar in appearance to the surface of marble. Its non-uniformity allows it to withstand stress from multiple directions.
LCS LANE CONTROL SYSTEM
The sides of the wheel rim are CNC machine anodized with high precision unit. This process allows efficient braking due to increased friction and a high degree of parallelism between the pad and rim.
SLN SELF LOCKING NIPPLES
Thanks to the patented self-locking nipples sphere perforated nylon is inserted into the brim of the spoke nipples, This totally eliminates the problem, when decreasing speed, of rays, allowing the wheel to stay centered and tensioned over time.
BBS BALL BEARING SYSTEM
System where four hub bearings are inserted for optimum fluidity. In the area behind the rear wheel hub there are two bearings in a line that restrict the pin from bending. The reduction of the lack eliminates the dispersion of power exerted on the wheel.