A NEW CARBON SOLUTION.
Kodiak is the Made in Italy off-road wheel designed to meet the technical requirements of the most demanding riders, especially in terms of comfort and grip. A racing rim that improves the wheel contact surface to the ground, guaranteeing superior comfort, grip and driving precision thanks to its advanced mechanical features.
UNIDIRECTIONAL CARBON FIBER
• Material: Full carbon fiber 1K finishing.
• Height profile: 25 mm,
• Wide profile: 31 mm (29″ i24); 36 mm (29″ i29 and 27,5″ i29)
• Rim holes: 28 holes front and rear
• Diameter valve hole: 6 mm
• Advised Tires: 24×622 (29″ i24); 29×622 (29″ i29) or 29×584 (27,5″ i29) ETRTO for clincher / tubeless
INCREDIBLE SMOOTHNESS BY URSUS
• Front: XD40F: TA 15X100; TA 15X110 BOOST; RS1.
• Rear: XD40R: TA 142X12; TA 148X12 BOOST.
• Material: ergal 7075 black anodized hubs with double sealed ball bearings high fluidity
• Compatibility: Shimano / SRAM / SRAM XD
• Braking system: Disk international standard 6 holes
MADE IN ITALY QUALITY
• Head Type: Strightpull head
• Nipples: external aluminium type with locking system
• Number of Spokes: 28 front and 28 rear
• Spokes: CX-ray spam straight pull black.
FRONT WHEEL WEIGHT
670 g (29″ i24)
REAR WHEEL WEIGHT
780 g (29″ i24)
URSUS CREATES ITS WHEELS ALWAYS LOOKING TO REACH THE BEST QUALITY ON STRUCTURES AND FINISHINGS: CHECK OUT THE MAIN TECHNOLOGIES INVOLVED
1K: CARBON FIBER 1K
1k is a woven carbon fiber frame and each square is composed of 1000 filaments. This interlacing system has mostly an aesthetic purpose and guarantees the same characteristics of stiffness / weight of the unidirectional UD fiber.
SLN SELF LOCKING NIPPLES
Thanks to the patented self-locking nipples sphere perforated nylon is inserted into the brim of the spoke nipples, This totally eliminates the problem, when decreasing speed, of rays, allowing the wheel to stay centered and tensioned over time.
BBS BALL BEARING SYSTEM
System where four hub bearings are inserted for optimum fluidity. In the area behind the rear wheel hub there are two bearings in a line that restrict the pin from bending. The reduction of the lack eliminates the dispersion of power exerted on the wheel.