THE TOP FOR MTB.
Tested in strength and reliability by the best international teams, Diablo is part of a series of high-level MTB wheels that has already debuted and won on the off-road paths of Cape Epic.
Using this wheel you’ll experience the typical smoothness of the Italian Ursus hubs combined to the quality of full carbon rims available for 27.5” and 29”.
UNIDIRECTIONAL CARBON FIBER
• Material: monocoque 100% carbon fiber UDR unidirectional reiforced
• Height profile: 20 mm, Wide profile: 25 mm
• Rim holes: 32 holes front and rear
• Diameter valve hole: 6 mm
• Advised Tires: 27,5’’/ 29’’ – clincher (also for tubeless with kit conversion)
• Rim designation: 29’’ – 622×19 / 27,5’’ – 584×19
INCREDIBLE SMOOTHNESS BY URSUS
• Front: Ursus XD30F – 100X9 – Rear: Ursus XD30R – 135X10
• Front: thru axle XD30F – QR15 – Rear: thru axle XD30R – 142X12
• Material: ergal 7075 black anodized hubs with double sealed ball bearings high fluidity SKF.
• Compatibility: Shimano / SRAM / SRAM XD
• Braking system: Disk international standard 6 holes
• Quick Release: : Ursus WB63 Alloy quick release
MADE IN ITALY QUALITY
• Head Type: head bended
• Nipples: external, aluminium type with locking system
• Number of Spokes: 32 front and 32 rear
• Spokes: CX-ray SAPIM
FRONT WHEEL WEIGHT
615 g (27,5″)
650 g (29″)
REAR WHEEL WEIGHT
783 g (27,5″)
825 g (29″)
URSUS CREATES ITS WHEELS ALWAYS LOOKING TO REACH THE BEST QUALITY ON STRUCTURES AND FINISHINGS: CHECK OUT THE MAIN TECHNOLOGIES INVOLVED
UDR: UNIDIRECTIONAL CARBON FIBER
This carbon fiber is designed to work in the line of force of the main load. This allows to maintain a very high rigidness/ weight ratio.
The rim with this type of fiber is lighter and more resistant to loads and is reinforced with the addition of material in the nipples.
SLN SELF LOCKING NIPPLES
Thanks to the patented self-locking nipples sphere perforated nylon is inserted into the brim of the spoke nipples, This totally eliminates the problem, when decreasing speed, of rays, allowing the wheel to stay centered and tensioned over time.
BBS BALL BEARING SYSTEM
System where four hub bearings are inserted for optimum fluidity. In the area behind the rear wheel hub there are two bearings in a line that restrict the pin from bending. The reduction of the lack eliminates the dispersion of power exerted on the wheel.
DSH DOUBLE SEALS HUBS
For protection the water is mounted in the hub with a double seal.