A NEW ALLOY MTB WHEEL.
Ursus designed the Alcor wheels with precise specifications: rims in alloy Al 6069 WTB, 28 holes, 23mm inner channel, Sapim D-Light straight pull
spokes, XD40 Ursus hubs.
The mix of these components guarantees comfort, ease of use and thanks to the
particular design of the rim profile it meets the needs of the most technical bikers.
• Material: KOM WTB69-AI6069 29”
• Height profile: 20 mm • Wide profile: 23 mm
• Rim holes: 28 holes front and rear
• Diameter valve hole: 6 mm
• Advised Tires: 24×622 (29″ i23)
INCREDIBLE SMOOTHNESS BY URSUS
• Font: In Ergal AL 7075 black anodized
axle, double seal ball bearing high fluidity
• Rear: Disc international standard 6 holes
• Compatibility: Shimano / SRAM / SRAM XD
Available for thru axle 15×100; RS1;
thru axle 15×110 boost;
thru axle 142×12; thru axle 148×12 boost.
MADE IN ITALY QUALITY
• Head Type: Strightpull head
• Nipples: external aluminium type with locking system
• Number of Spokes: 28 front and 28 rear
• Spokes: D-Light spam straight pull black.
FRONT WHEEL WEIGHT
730 g (29″ i23)
REAR WHEEL WEIGHT
830 g (29″ i23)
URSUS CREATES ITS WHEELS ALWAYS LOOKING TO REACH THE BEST QUALITY ON STRUCTURES AND FINISHINGS: CHECK OUT THE MAIN TECHNOLOGIES INVOLVED
SLN SELF LOCKING NIPPLES
Thanks to the patented self-locking nipples sphere perforated nylon is inserted into the brim of the spoke nipples, This totally eliminates the problem, when decreasing speed, of rays, allowing the wheel to stay centered and tensioned over time.
BBS BALL BEARING SYSTEM
System where four hub bearings are inserted for optimum fluidity. In the area behind the rear wheel hub there are two bearings in a line that restrict the pin from bending. The reduction of the lack eliminates the dispersion of power exerted on the wheel.