Tried and tested for thousands of miles around the world by the Champions that have chosen Ursus, the series of road racing cycling wheels “TS” is available for every ambitious rider.
An italian concept to favor smoothness and aerodynamics, which is recognizable in the alloy hub, Made in Italy by Ursus, and in the 87 mm rim for tubular made of durable UD carbon monocoque, suitable for time trial or triathlon races. Whether during practice or the more challenging competition, discover MIURA TS87 and become a #Gladiator of cycling.
• Material: Monocoque 100% carbon fiber UD HPS heating protection shield.
• Height profile: 88 mm, Wide profile: 24 mm
• Rim holes: front 20 holes, rear 24 holes
• Braking surface: carbon
• Diameter valve hole: 6 mm
• Advised Tires: Tubular 28’’ diam. 700×23 and 700×25. Only for cyclocross diam. 700×33.
• Rim designation: Tubular 28’’ Ø 700
• Front: Ursus RSJ24F
• Rear: Ursus RSJ24R
• Material: Black hubs in alloy. Seal ball bearing high fluidity SKF.
• Compatibility: Shimano / Campagnolo / SRAM
• Braking system: Blue brake pads for carbon rim provided by Ursus
• Quick Release: Ursus WB05 alloy quick release with CrMoLi Axle
• Head Type: straight pull head and bend head rear cassette body side
• Nipples: black external brass nipples thread lock system
• Number of Spokes: 20 front and 24 rear
• Spokes: inox flat; front: radial; rear: 8-16 radial/ 3° crossing right side
FRONT WHEEL WEIGHT
REAR WHEEL WEIGHT
This carbon fiber is designed to work in the line of force of the main load. This allows to maintain a very high rigidness/ weight ratio. The rim with this type of fiber is lighter and more resistant to loads and is reinforced with the addition of material in the nipples.
The carbon used in these rims and soaked by a particular resin is very resistant to high temperatures created from the brake pads on the rim. This part causes a lower deterioration of the carbon in time and thus a better performance of the final rim.
An important system of inorganic reinforced fiber. Where the heat which is created from the rim during the breaking process is blocked by this particular shield, allowing the internal structure not to affect the integrity of the carbon..
Thanks to the patented self-locking nipples sphere perforated nylon is inserted into the brim of the spoke nipples, This totally eliminates the problem, when decreasing speed, of rays, allowing the wheel to stay centered and tensioned over time.
System where four hub bearings are inserted for optimum fluidity. In the area behind the rear wheel hub there are two bearings in a line that restrict the pin from bending. The reduction of the lack eliminates the dispersion of power exerted on the wheel.